Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tboneDX
Jan 27, 2009

This is my set-up for this year at school, feels a little cramped? Well, that's because it is!

(Grrr imageshack, oh, hello waffleimages!)

tboneDX fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jan 31, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tboneDX
Jan 27, 2009
Here's a few pictures of my desk (dining room table) this winter break. Somehow I don't think I'll be doing much more than computer stuff on this desk...

Sorry about the blurry iPhone photos, but that's the best I can do.
Monitor is an LG L246W, the speakers are some Energy's from the mid 80s, and the sticks are a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 and a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Special Addition [sic].

tboneDX
Jan 27, 2009

todieat20 posted:

How are those sticks working out for you? I've been thinking about getting one. Are they compatible with PS2 games from a PS3?

I don't think they're compatible with a PS2 directly, but I'm pretty sure I've heard that they work on a backwards compatible PS3 with both PS2 and PS1 games. Also, they work flawlessly on a PC in both Windows and Linux, so that's something.

I'd recommend the "Special Addition" as I like the buttons a lot more (easier to push) though that might just be a personal thing. Both are more suited for fighting games though, as it takes a bit of stick motion to register, so they don't work as well with bullet hell shooters or things of the sort, but they aren't unusable.