Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Virusitis posted:

My desk used to be immaculate. Dorm life did this to me.

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

I was wondering, "Why's his trackpad all the way on the left?" and then I realized you had a numpad on your keyboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Nope I have my Logitech G5 for that, but I only plug it in when I'm playing FPS games. I'll probably replace the Magic Mouse with Apple's trackpad soon anyway, since I don't care for the Magic Mouse and I'm used to the trackpad from my Apple laptops.
Hmm.. so what're the xbox and PS3 connected to? Or are they just sitting on the shelf?

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

What? They get connected to the iMac. That's Red Dead Redemption running on the 360 in that photo.
Oh wow, I wasn't aware that the iMacs can be used as external monitors (or however you're doing that.)

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Mr_Person posted:

Windows 7 on the right, Arch Linux in a virtual machine on the left. I have no idea why I bothered setting this up.

Zash posted:

I love the wallpapers haha. Where did you get those?
Pleeease, share. I NEED these.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Mr_Person posted:

http://pldh.net/gallery/index

Wallpapers for all 646 Pokemon.
God, this is awesome. Thanks!

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

mrk posted:

How'd you ingeniously mount your receiver underneath your desk? I currently have a huge rear end receiver sitting on top of my desk and it's taking up way too much desk space...

edit: unless it's sitting on top of something... can't tell from the photo

krnhotwings fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 8, 2011

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Bucket Joneses posted:

Work desktop.

Do your arms ever cramp up 'cause of that keyboard (especially in a work environment)? As much as I love Apple products, their input device designs have always been very unergonomic-looking, so I stray away from them.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

ManWhatADork posted:

The cart with the computer, receiver etc:

I'm curious where you got the cart and how wide it is. I could sure use something like that for my setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

ManWhatADork posted:

That my friend is from the fine furniture purveyors at Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-TV-Cart-for-TVs-up-to-23-1-2/16451701

The actual price at my store was $20, but I had to go to four Walmarts to find it. I originally had my heart set on a hand-me-down that didn't pan out. Once I found this I was just as happy though.

I wouldn't want to stand on it but it is more than sturdy enough for what you see on it.
Sweet, thanks! I just need something to house my receiver very much like your setup.