Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alligator
Jun 10, 2009

LOCK AND LOAF

Full size

The main disadvantage of my current desk setup is that just to the right of the rightmost guitar is my TV, hung on the wall. Watching TV while being at my desk is awkward so I have to choose one or the other and since I'm an internet whore I'm back at it every 5 minutes skulking around forums.

Also untidy cables.

Currently on the hunt for a small second monitor that I can comfortably fit on the desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alligator
Jun 10, 2009

LOCK AND LOAF
'Tis a Dell XPS 430 case. Looking around I don't think they're sold individually.

The carrying handle/vent for the frankly ridiculous CPU fan is very convenient when moving it around.
My only gripe is that the left side panel has a godawful rattle. The front end of the case is currently resting on a folded up padded envelope rather than the feet so it stays quiet.

Alligator
Jun 10, 2009

LOCK AND LOAF

Shogunner posted:

Dt770pro80's, Senn 558s, SRH840s, ATHM50s (but these are terrible so im selling em)

Trust me I know they're not higher end headphones. I bit the bullet and rented HE-500's from my local headphone store, but the price difference wasn't worth it on my friends darkvoice 337 + his DAC which I forget. Head-Fi generally agrees, past 300 bucks, the differences you're getting are pretty subtle. Atleast for modern stuff, not like reference jazz or whatever. Oh and I don't care about the cables, the original argument predates Tufty coming into the thread with his bros, they just got mad at the hint of buying good headphones and how gold plating made them even more expensive and thus pointless back on a steam chat, whereas I don't care if they do.
silver is the most conductive anything why didnt you silver plate them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)