Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho

Click here for the full 1200x900 image.

My Rig. My clock is spinning too fast for the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho

glompix posted:

Is that a screen saver on your iPhone? If so, how does it work?

It's an app called Spawn Illuminati:
http://www.148apps.com/reviews/spawn-illuminati/

I just put it on when it's docked because it's better than looking at the main screen.

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho

What chair is this?

Chompsky Honk fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Mar 19, 2010

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho

Zorilla posted:

As is usually recommended in the headphone megathread, he's using a banana stand, which you should be able to get for dirt cheap.

There's always money in the Banana Stand.

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho
He probably has the two monitors hooked up to the G5, and it would be horrible dragging things and having a huge "space" in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chompsky Honk
Aug 28, 2009

by T. Finninho

tripsevens posted:

Crap pic of my new goon approved battlestation, practically everything recommended by Somethingawful.com

The Ikea desk rules, but not so pleased with the chair; the seat cushion is too short.

How do you like your Subaru?