Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

TenementFunster posted:

it’s a great desk just not for nerds. you could probably pull off your idiot nerd monitor bullshit with one, but it will look stupid. then again, dual monitors always look stupid so go for it
You sound cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Apple got out of the display business a few years ago. I believe they recommend the LG version in all their official docs.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

CubanMissile posted:

Music gear scares me and I have no idea what people do with row after row of nondescript buttons.
Nothing, usually.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm seeing double. 4 CDJ's and 2 MacBooks.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
But just think about the aesthetics!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hand Applied Golden Flakes

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I think we finally found someone more insufferable than 3O.

https://twitter.com/MacRumors/status/1598743328803078144

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't know if they were so eager to show off their setup that they took the pic before even taking the factory stickers off the TV or if they simply use it that way. Either option is dire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Cope