Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Not overly thrilled with it, but it will do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Slow Graffiti posted:

Chair reclined for maximum TV viewing pleasure:

Want that chair.

Model/manufacturer/where'd you buy it?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Habibi posted:

Holy poo poo, someone else with this terrible, terrible desk. Lacking in the camera department at the moment, but good choice with taking out the keyboard tray -- the drat thing is shedding the top layer where I have my mouse.

But what did I expect for a $40 desk from Staples :v:

Yeah, the only good thing about this desk is the amount of space on the top and the price tag. Ikea is just too far away (350 miles) and shipping costs more than the item itself. I tried to get used to having the kb/m on the tray, but my G510 takes up too much space to have it and the mouse on it, and I never could get used to having my hands that low.

It's drat hard to find a decent desk at a decent price point.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's a Nemo beanie