Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

The name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street
Well here is my computer area. Since you can't see it, I have a Dell dimension 3000 with windows XP from 5 years ago. It sure does suck not being able to game at all :(
Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

johndoe7776059 posted:

If you are looking for a really cheap system that can play games, check Dell outlet. A friend of mine just got a scratch and dent Athlon X4 with 6GB of ram, a 500GB HD and Windows 7 64bit for $330 shipped. He tossed in a $60 5670 and has a decent gaming PC. The 5670 isn't a speed demon, but if you are willing to turn down the resolution and graphics settings it should run most modern games at a good FPS. And for console ports like Mass Effect 2 you don't even need to drop the settings.

edit: Wow, I didn't realize how old this post was.
That's pretty awesome, I'm going to look into it and see what I can find.

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

I need a long desk that can fit my computer along with a 32inch TV, what do you guys recommend?

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

CubanRefugee posted:

LCD/LED TV or an old school CRT?

My galant fits 2x 22" widescreen LCDs and a 36" LED TV as my main monitor. I can't really see a galant doing an older, non-flat TV though.
it's a Vizio LCD, I'll probably get the galant, thanks'

ZombieIsland
Jan 21, 2011

Seamonster posted:

More ikea desk action (with glass top)

What kind of headphones are those that are on your case?