Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I built a whiteboard desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

compton rear end terry posted:

Did you use a shower board or paint?

I used a board.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I need to make my walls less blank.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

bobua posted:

Weird to think that a setup like this costs a lot less than something like a macbook.

Money is temporary. Shame lasts forever.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

100% Dundee posted:

Most people typically don't spend $800 on "cockpits" if they just plan to play WoW. I think I see a few joysticks in one of the photos so hopefully they are at least playing some racing/flight sim's.

Also, how in the world can that company justify $800 for those "cockpits"? That's almost as bad as that $900+ GeekDesk(the one that raises/lowers itself) which basically consists of a $100 table and a $100 motor.

I don't see them selling motorized standing desks at Staples.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Coredump posted:

I will have a cheap, shoddy imitation of this goon throne one day when I move out of my parent's basement.

You should get a real desk and either a real chair or a standing mat. That sick-rear end posting station may seem cool now, but anything looks cool in comparison to living in your parents' basement. There's a whole world out there and the key to that world is leaving a part of your inner goonlord at mom and dad's house.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

ask your cube neighbor how it feels to be diabetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

nescience posted:

I live in military barracks

Think of all the space you could have if you got married.