Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LE
Oct 19, 2002

Crowley posted:

Have you ever actually used a Mighty Mouse? Anything is better than that, including the original mouse for the IBM PS/2.

Now now, the Mighty Mouse isn't that bad. It beats the poo poo out of the puck.

The Mighty Mouse is one of those devices that some people hate and other people love. I dig it, but I think that is because my hand is of the right size where it doesn't start to hurt after a while. Anyone with big hands would best not use one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LE
Oct 19, 2002

My Mighty Mouse has been trucking along just fine since 2007 under fairly heavy use. Hell, the loving nipple-ball-thing still works.

I guess not all Apple mice are created equally?

LE
Oct 19, 2002

The last page was pretty nice but this page is :psyduck: