Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

huineng
Dec 4, 2002

The dead do not improve

CodeJanitor posted:

For those of you with nice, controlled, organized cables, can you post some pictures? Looking for some examples of managing my cables on the back of my desk instead of the child strangling mess I currently have sitting on my floor. When I jump in there to clean it all up, there is probably a dead cat in there somewhere...

I use a rack from IKEA mounted underneath my desk. I just ran all data/audio cables up in it, then all power cables. Still had room to shove the power strip in it. There are probably cleaner ways to do it, but this got everything up off of the floor pretty quickly.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU