Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

jnr posted:

My apartment came with a no-name, no-frills desk that's actually a very nice size and shape for my needs, and it's sturdy enough to hold my displays.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

The one thing I would really like is some cable management that's not my roll of velcro. It's a bit of a mess.

What kind of monitor arm are you using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

villadelfia posted:

My main desk. (I threw the original away, I just now noticed the horrible "tachnical" typo.)

My television corner.
Not pictured: 2 more walls completely filled like that.

I think I know you...

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

IsaacNewton posted:

Re-post of my desk, now with a proper picture. :)

Noveau bureau.. :) by Maxime Theriault, on Flickr

What kind of monitor mount is that? And what are the sizes of those monitors?

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

IsaacNewton posted:

It's an ergotron, dual monitor from 2008 ish, their newer version have a wider desk base which makes them a lot more stable than mine.

The monitors are 24"; Dell U2410. :)

Awesome, thanks. I shall now proceed to completely copy your setup.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Odette posted:

PCPartPicker for the internals.

What's the monitor / monitor arm?