Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cmdr Will Riker
Mar 27, 2003

Yoozer posted:

Own hosting, too, shot's a bit older.

Not to derail, but I have been looking for a better place to keep my keyboards and I am interested in that setup you have there. Problem is I have two gigantic, heavy bastards (MOTIF 8 and a Rhodes 73) and a small, heavy bastard (Minimoog Voyager). How much weight does that hold, and will it do 88-key (for the MOTIF) and tall/deep as hell (for the Rhodes) keyboards?

Cmdr Will Riker fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Feb 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cmdr Will Riker
Mar 27, 2003

LordKain posted:

gently caress you and your four monitors haha

edit: contribution

Do you work at Logitech or something? Because if not, you love them as much as I do evidently.

Cmdr Will Riker
Mar 27, 2003

vkxmai posted:

Ikea Vika Amon desk, Ikea Tobias chair, Ikea Grönö lamps, Tivoli Model two with separate sub, etc. Taken with an informationPhone 4 and slightly edited using Mill Colour.

The i stands for internet.

Cmdr Will Riker
Mar 27, 2003

thideras posted:

I had a Cooler Master CM830 Stacker painted for me a few years back. It was done with high quality car paint and I only paid materials. I'm also just starting into "somewhat good" audio. I had been using a pair of z5500's and upgraded to a set of Polk Audio Monitor40 Series II combined with a Polk Audio PSW505. The difference was phenomenal.

Goddamn I read that the Monitor40s were huge but that's ridiculous. They look like they're more than half the depth of your desk.

Cmdr Will Riker
Mar 27, 2003
Yeah, I mounted my G27 to a Vika Amon top. It's just two thin sheets of pressed material with actual cardboard in between. Drilling through was a bitch.