Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Feisar posted:

What desk is that?

That looks like the old Ikea Jerker flat desk, as opposed to the more common version which has the very tall vertical rails.

It's basically a Galant, except more :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

strwrsxprt posted:

That's correct. I never was a fan of the tall Jerker. I need to go to Ikea and pick up a pair of these to get my cables off of the ground, unless someone has a better suggestion. I don't want to shove them behind my PC because a rat's nest does me no good when I need access to my cables, as I frequently do.

I have one of those under my tall Jerker (which I will probably end up cleaning up and photographing for this thread) and it really does work well. I'm pushing the limits of how much cable it can hold, though, so I really should get off my rear end and go get another one.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

My wife has that same keyboard, it really is very nice for the price.

Ikea Jerker desk with pretty much every addon they made - two extra shelves, the side CD holders, and a few extra swing shelves. Plus one they didn't make - I have the 2001FP's mounted up on wallmount brackets which are bolted to the verticals of the desk.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

warwick5s posted:

They replaced it with the Fredrik, which is what I have. It's nice!

Pfft. It's not terrible but it's like 2/3 of the size of the Jerker at best. It also uses slots for everything instead of bolts through the uprights.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Oneiros posted:

New hardware and layout, so I figured I'd post again...

Where did you get that stand for your MBP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

goat boy posted:

I am using old boxes and books to prop up my laptop and monitor and I really like what you've got. Where'd you get them?

Those are just cheap 'monitor stands' available at any computer / office supply store, probably by Fellowes or Belkin or something.