Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windowlicker
Apr 4, 2003

Click here for the full 1058x820 image.

1: My gaming rig/TW2002 Gold server(Same server as below, port 2002). (AMD Phenom 9850 Quad / 8 Gigs ram)
2: BBS Server (Server: windowlicker.gotdns.org Port: 2047 if you care)
3: Girlfriends computer (AMD Phenom 9850 Quad / 4 Gigs ram)
4: lovely work laptop with my precious precious files
5: 27.5 inch LCD (Digital mode)
6: 19 inch LCD (Analog, because the KVM switch sucks)
7: 20something inch LCD (Digital mode)
8: 19" CRT (lovely mode)
9: Max Payne mousepad (That's right bitch, A man with nothing to lose)
10: KVM switch (Switches the 19" above it from the BBS box to the gaming rig along with the mouse/keyboard)
11: Linksys Gigabit router with a/b/g/n WEP2

And no, I didn't bother cleaning anything before taking the pic. Also, those are in fact IKEA chairs.

The rest of our place looks much better, but there isn't much I've figured out to do that might clean this wall of electronics up.

Yet.

Edit: Added TW2002 server port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windowlicker
Apr 4, 2003

Bonobos posted:

Okay, I NEED that wallpaper in the highest resolution you have it in (the girly one on the left).

Can you please let us know where you got it?

To be honest, I can't remember. If I had to guess, I may have snagged it out of a collection on 4chan ages ago.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Windowlicker
Apr 4, 2003

Maybe your new to SA, but that's hardly the worst tiny little thumbnail you'll find on these forums.

If your at work, why don't you try working.

Anyways, I posted it based on a request from another user. Cry me a river.

Windowlicker
Apr 4, 2003

Allistar posted:

I'm not one to usually defend users that embed barely risque pictures in a post without warning or only linking them, but you are an outright IDIOT if you are browsing any personal, non-work related sites that you don't want anyone else to see (your boss, your coworkers, random person behind you) or detect that you're viewing (websense, other filters).

Truthfully on any other site I wouldn't. But if your browsing SA of all places, the least you should be worried about is a thumbnail in one thread.

If your boss loads this site, there's no way he's going to ONLY look in this section of the forums. What's he going to say when he stumbles across the others?

Good luck defending that.

Windowlicker
Apr 4, 2003

Juriko posted:

This is a loving dumb response and you know it.

Yeah, I know I'm in that minority that actually care about doing a good job at work.