Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vladimir
May 29, 2003

We're caught in a flat spin!

Ray_ posted:

Here's my ghetto office:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

What the hell is that thing mounted next to your light switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vladimir
May 29, 2003

Mr. The Jeffers posted:

My base of operations:

You need to buy a replacement screen for that huge-rear end laptop on the left.

vladimir
May 29, 2003

I think the picture makes his desk look taller than it really is. Compare the height of the phone, the trashcan, the bottle, etc. Looks like it's just camera angle tomfoolery.

vladimir
May 29, 2003

spaceship posted:

work

I require a blow-up of the cartoon panel strip pinned to the uppper part of that pinboard.

vladimir
May 29, 2003

tehk posted:

My Pro and third display came in just as I was finishing my desk. In the end I am really liking this setup though I am considering trading the iMac for a cinema display since target display mode requires the iMac to be booted up. Gonna get behind there and improve cable management when my RAM upgrade, displayport cable, and usb 3.0 card from OWC finally arrives.

Anyone have a tv wall mounted above their computer? I am looking for some examples to get an idea before I go shopping tomorrow. Playing games using the Kanex and the center Cinema display is nice and all but switching cables is a pain. I also figure one of those new sound bars would make a good sound system for both the mac and the tv. It kind of sucks that you can not use both the display's speakers at the same time in stereo.

I am jealous of this desk and require it's structural information. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vladimir
May 29, 2003

woot fatigue posted:

Isolation Chamber by woot fatigue, on Flickr

This is my 'sperg-cave. There are usually two prints on the main wall under the left and right lights, but I'm currently showing them at a gallery.

I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but for some reason I'm really liking that the clock was placed at the center of the highest point of the 'light arc' coming out of that middle can light fixture. Very symmetrical looking.