Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jmu
Feb 12, 2004

weoo.org

Raluek posted:

The spare parts and boxes are "just in case".

Just in case you meet someone that isn't immediately scared of you, so you can watch their face twist in horror, right?

Prelude Gundam posted:

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Yeah.. I'll probably label things later.

Dude...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jmu
Feb 12, 2004

weoo.org
The horror!

I have so much stuff on my desk that does not need to be there... tape measure, sleeping pills, business cards (I work from home.... obviously, dunno who I'm planning on giving business cards to, my roommates?)

jmu
Feb 12, 2004

weoo.org
Sup nerds. Long have I wanted to post in this thread, but I've been using a waiting room chair since I was a teenager and a desk my father gave me 10 years ago when I first moved out. And I've been working from home for 3 years now!

Finally I acquired a decent chair and gallant setup over the weekend. A suggestion for those looking at the gallant - the main desk is HUGE. Do no underestimate the size of the vehicle you'll need to get it home from Ikea.

http://imgur.com/a/gzYXD

Before

After

jmu
Feb 12, 2004

weoo.org
One of them calls Batman... The company I work for is transitioning between an Asterix VOIP setup over to Microsoft Lync, its pretty annoying. One phone rings when someone calls my extension but I can make outbound calls with both.

jmu
Feb 12, 2004

weoo.org

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

That's a window.. and it's probably because of that tiny piano hahaha

That tiny piano is bending my brain into different shapes right now. That picture is terrifying.