Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mighty_Ferguson
Mar 29, 2004

AND IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
To all the people with Mac/PCs and Xbox 360s hooked up to an external monitor and speakers, what are you using to switch the video and audio between the computer and the Xbox? Just an alternate input on the monitor with the Xbox VGA cable? Or a KVM switch type of thing? How about the audio? I've been looking at various options, and I'm not sure what will get the best results or be more convenient for flipping back and forth. I can go into more detail about my laptop/monitor/speakers if it makes any difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty_Ferguson
Mar 29, 2004

AND IT GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Infinitum posted:

What web-browser are you using that you can't click on timg'd pictures to enlarge them?

Chrome won't let you click on them. I believe it's a known bug.