Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Randuin posted:

New work area, smaller desk but i feel the space is better used. Will return with more than lovely cell phone picture soonish.

http://imgur.com/YwJSg.jpg

Bought a 16 1/2" x 26 1/2" piece of frosted glass to cover the keyboard try for a super slick look plus excellent mouse pad.

Mini mechanical keyboard and a magic mouse on the same desk, didn't expect to see that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'd appreciate any suggestions for a new desk. My current one is about 40" by 20" on the top. There's this annoying divider in the middle that keeps me from fully opening my binder on top of it. Probably going to poke around craigslist a little. I have my macbook turned on its side with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and a monitor hooked up pretty much to save space on the face of the desk. A lot of the space on the desk is taken for this big area for a full-sized desktop which I don't use anymore.

http://imgur.com/jlSFf.jpg

brap fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Nov 16, 2010

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
having a mr coffee on your desk prolly owns
at the office its like being the guy with the nice bong at his place

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I have a desk headphone holder, it's called my desk, i put my headphones on the surface of the desk and it works really well. Hope this helps.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hella cool

wicked sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Using the same keyboard my parents bought me in elementary school. Works for me, can feel unnerving to hit the lowest octave of some note and find that it's not a muddy earthquake like on an 88 key.