Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
Painting the wall(s) and adding some window dressing would go a long way to bring the room together.

e. Beat to it! drat you warwick :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

Telex posted:

heh, as a word of advice... (and this is me being stupid honestly) check your desk before you go and order that awesome monitor desk mount. I have an ikea gallant, no dice.

Mine wouldn't fit on my desk because of a rail thing going around the edge. I'm pondering borrowing a dremel and making a gash in the rail but I guess that would affect the overall stability of the thing. Meh.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, couldn't use also use a piece of wood or some other material to shim where it clamps on? Then you don't ruin your desk or your clamps.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

Boo This Man posted:

Wow, you have alot of books on World War 2 and Hitler.

He even has cartoon books on Hitler.

While I think his book collection is questionable, but there's no doubting the pure strength of will of his ikea POÄNG.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

American Jello posted:

oh wait thats not a grinder

USB powered grinder...

:twisted:

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

HalloKitty posted:

Oh no, a grinder with a devastating and mighty 2.5W of power

You never know, it could look like this on the back:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope

GreatGreen posted:

I wonder how much all those cords cost compared to a single, standard 2-prong plug.

Does it really matter when you roll up to your LAN party all :smug:

What? People don't have LAN parties anymore? gently caress...