Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibook
Jul 13, 2005
OS X > Windows, seriously though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibook
Jul 13, 2005

All Too Much For Me posted:

That's a pretty nice HDTV.
Do you actually find the Information Box useful?
(You can turn it off by pressing triangle on the info box icon in networking.)
ninja edit: And I completely missed you having the same speakers as me.

Thank you didn't know that.

Akvj1n posted:

From this angle the HDTV seems to be suspended a bit high, I like the idea of having everything in one area though.

I mean I preferred it to be that high mainly because my bed is behind the desk and when I lay down its a great angle to watch tv, as far as when I am by my desk, I have a reclining chair which I usually sit back on so it's not that uncomfortable, and often when im watching a movie/playing ps3 (not on my comp doing poo poo) I tend to slide it back and put my feet on the desk while reclining so it's fine as well.

Ibook
Jul 13, 2005

http://i46.tinypic.com/2r7rkap.jpg (full size)

Much cleaner in this picture than it is now...to say the least.