Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Centipeed posted:

QSynergy was just released, which I haven't tried, but apparently it gives you a better/easier GUI to work with:

http://lifehacker.com/5515093/qsynergy-makes-multi+system-control-easier-and-prettier

There's also InputDirector which I found earlier in the thread, works for me where synergy didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Bucket Joneses posted:

I don't see any option on their site to order the desk w/o the top. Do you have to call them and order it special or something?

It's a tiny link at the bottom of the Geek Desk Original page, http://www.geekdesk.com/default.asp?contentID=605

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

So I'm trying to make a counter burn deck work for standard, here is the list of cards I'm thinking of running (numbers aren't set on anything). Question marks are likely sideboard cards.

code:

Chandra's Phoenix
Delver of Secrets
(?)Reckless Waif

Mana Leak
Dissipate 
Negate
(?)Vapor Snag

Reverberate
Shock
Incinerate
Brimstone Volley
(?)Arc Trail
Early pressure from Scholar, constant counter magic, and Phoenixes that won't go away. Any better ideas to make this work? I feel like I need some draw spells, at least ponder. I feel like I need a bigger winner, like Inferno Titan or something.

Are you somehow turning this into a desk?