Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oct 17, 2005
i fapped

Here's a close up

A bit of an angle:

The monitors are 19" LCDs mounted by a ErgoTron stand. The chair is a Humanscale Liberty, and is totally awesome. I sort of dislike the hutch on the desk, but I need the storage and it helps the desk fill up the room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 17, 2005
i fapped

Here's a close up

A bit of an angle:

The monitors are 19" LCDs mounted by a ErgoTron stand. The chair is a Humanscale Liberty, and is totally awesome. I sort of dislike the hutch on the desk, but I need the storage and it helps the desk fill up the room.

Looks delicious, doesn't it? It used to hang in the kitchen of my old apartment, but the wife got sick of it, so now it's in the man-cave, er, office.

Oct 17, 2005
i fapped

Zwille posted:

Looks like somebody swiped your iMac and replaced it with a toy car. :(

Hah, so true.

That's where the wife's MacBook Pro goes. She never uses the keyboard.

Under my desk, to the right of the chair there's a hackintosh. Under the printer is a headless Linux file/media server.

Three monitor support is somewhat sketchy with hackintoshes, I happen to have a Matrox TripleHead2Go which works wonderfully.