Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Cleaned off my desk today. The camera flips out with these yellow walls so I had to try and brighten the picture. I should paint and replace my falling apart chair but :effort:

Here's my foobar2000 set up on my second monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Milo Pollywalter posted:

I like this a lot. Is that that flipclock screensaver in the bottom right?

Yeah, it was the only way I could figure out how to get a clock on it (foo_vis_screensaver plus Fliqlo). The only problem is that I have to enable layout editing mode and select Fliqlo every time I open foobar to get the clock to show up.

Trustworthy posted:

Hey I do that too. :3:

Awesome :hfive:

Photex posted:

hey there desk buddy! :hfive: does yours wobble a little side to side? I have everything tightened and it wobbles just a little.

Mine had a wobble until I tightened something (I think the little feet on the bottom? Can't really remember it was a few months ago when I first got the desk)

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Feb 3, 2010

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Sporadic posted:

Cleaned off my desk today. The camera flips out with these yellow walls so I had to try and brighten the picture. I should paint and replace my falling apart chair but :effort:

Here's my foobar2000 set up on my second monitor.

Bought a used desk off of Craigslist for $20. Throw in another $10 to replace some missing screws, put rubber tops on the legs and it ended up pretty nice. I'm just extremely paranoid that it will cave in and destroy all my goodies since it is a little wobbly :ohdear:

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 20, 2010

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Quote != Edit