Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kid in Bed
Mar 1, 2006

deek!
I actually just moved here about a month ago, and I've finally got my desk set up mostly the way I want it, even though there is still a ton of clutter

Click here for the full 1632x1224 image.

This is the other side of the room, which is still very much in post moving phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kid in Bed
Mar 1, 2006

deek!

glompix posted:

What's going on with that laptop keyboard + CRT? I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

it's this thing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380113092926

It's not the greatest thing ever and it's pretty old school but I can swing the whole thing over when I'm working on music and push it out of the way when I need desk space.

The keyboard is an Adesso slimtouch it has a built in touch pad so everything is on that one arm. I accidentally ordered it instead of the wireless one they also sell which is a lot cooler.

Kid in Bed fucked around with this message at 02:13 on May 6, 2009