Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bob The Ripper posted:

This was my favorite reply in the "celebrity custom titles" thread of long ago:

Edit: Well, I guess Vlad wasn't technically a fictional character. Sorry. But it's funny anyway.

This is brilliant, I am thinking of burning 10 bucks for the vlad avatar and title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sorry for the lovely job but it's MSPaint. I just couldn't pass this up as sucky as it may be.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^^ Thank you, I was hoping some one would get the refrence.

Basketballbat posted:

yeah some inaccu.. cant even spell that word

I don't know if it's intentional or not but I'm loving the "spear me your prayers." Perfect cheesy oneliner for that movie.

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 7, 2008

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Flight of the Navigator

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ReturnOfTheMac posted:

I agree. It was the movie that (and I'm not counting _Andromeda Strain_ because it sucked) started all the "stuck in a self-sufficient research facility with a gently caress-knows-what" ruckus.

You bumped a 2 month old thread for that?