Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I remember an older 2d shareware (I think) fighting game for PC called something like Zulu Warriors, I think. You'd fight in a little arena/dungeon with creatures like a scorpion or spider warrior, golems, an eyeball creature, a mage, a fighter. I believe if you won the tournament your character had a parade in front of all the other characters. I just seem to recall the name starting with a Z.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I remember playing a game on PC in the 90s. I'm pretty sure it was first person action (maybe rpg?) game where you were a warrior/fighter type guy in this world. The main thing I remember about it is that you could change into a werewolf or something similar, and maybe other things too? I can't remember any enemies or anything but I remember there being a lot of grey stone or something in the first few levels as I don't think I got very far in it, and maybe a hedge maze type area? I've always wanted to know what this game was but I can't remember enough things about it.

And no it's not Altered Beast.

edit: nevermind of course I find it as soon as I post, it was Shadowcaster.