Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
There was an arcade game I used to play years ago, I'm guessing 1990 give or take a few years. It was similar to Magic Sword, but you got money and could buy weapons and upgrades. I think (could be wrong on this) your weapon was a blade on a rope that you threw forward.

Any help on this would be appreciated, I've been trying to figure out what this was for a year now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Panic Restaurant posted:

Rygar, possibly?

Nope. Not Rygar, but thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware that Rygar was on arcade.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Dominic White posted:

Black Tiger?

If this is right, then that means I'm far, far too good at these threads and have a near-photographic memory when it comes to games I've only played once or twice.

Oh dear God, you're loving right. Thank you so much!!! You have no idea how long I've been wrecking my brain over this. A million thanks once again.

Edit: I'm an rear end. I got really excited as I watched a you tube video, I watched a few more and realized that Black Tiger isn't right either, sorry. If it helps the money spun and was of different sizes. I couldn't tell from the you tube videos, but I don't think you spent it in Black Tiger, but I could be wrong. Sorry again and thanks for the help.

Watrick fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 11, 2008

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

blackguy32 posted:

Was it Holy Diver?

I did a search for it because the name doesn't seem familiar at all, so I'm going to go with a no. Do you know any sources that has screen shots or videos of it? If not, no worries. I appreciate the help.