Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceBees
Jul 12, 2008

It cost me an arm and a leg to get into this club!
This was a mid evil fantasy Genesis game by Electronic Arts that came in a really big cart. All I remember is that you'd start off and you'd get a message like "This spot is cursed!" and if you didn't move this wurm would pop up and eat you. It was also pretty generic hack/slash RPG and looked a bit like Diablo.

Also, I remember the character you were controlling was an old guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceBees
Jul 12, 2008

This was another Genesis game I played in my childhood. Basically you were like a fox/cat pirate guy, and you attacked by jumping and doing a sword slash attack. I think the second level was a pirate ship.

The storyline revolved around you trying to rescue some girl. And that's all I can remember.

The other one was a Jurassic Park game that was because a complete overhaul of the other JP Genesis game. There were new enemies, tons of guns, and the game was an absolute blast. I think it was called Jurassic Park: Outbreak or something but I can't remember.

SpaceBees
Jul 12, 2008

Rudger posted:

Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition, you mean?

Yes! God that game was awesome. Its a shame it will probably never end up on Wii virtual console. :/