Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluçion
I called in a humvee from HQ, 2 clicks out from where we were and when the drat thing arrives the humdinger is outta gas! so i get the SOB inside, tell him his CO will here about this FU and all the GIs are like 'Hell yes!' when out of nowhere two bogies come in from NNW with IDEs and sure enough we put them in their place. Guess they didn't know their place was tied to the back of our hummer!'

Sgt Squires, NJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluçion
I would have given my right arm to fight for my country's freedom. I didn't know they'd take up my offer!

Pvt T. S. McIntire

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluçion
I was in the checkout line at the 7/11 in full uniform (was about to head back to the barracks) and some guy behind me says 'You're kidding! A real soldier! And he's not even murdering anyone!'

So I whip around and sure enough there's the smuggest looking long-haired 20-something I've ever seen in my life. If you could only have seen his face, I would have puked if it weren't for my training and experience in war zones.

'You know people like me are fighting for your right to say stupid things like that while you complain, right?' I say to him, looking straight into his beady little shiteye.

'No,' he says to me, 'the war with Iraq which I assume you're referring to is an illegal invasion based on false evidence and lies that allow Bush to get some kind of revenge on the guy his dad started a fight with twenty years ago. Over a million Iraqis are dead, four thousand American troops killed in action, all in an attempt to win a petty fight with a sad mad dictator.'

So I punched him in the face. Man, what a fag!

Cpl. Marcus Dent, NY

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluçion

Clinton DYNASTY posted:

My arms flew across the entire forward base and BOY WERE THEY TIRED....

Pvt. Master Chief

lmao

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal
free fedallah
viva la revoluçion
Dear Penthouse,

LCpl Jackson, PA

A BIG BAG OF KEYS
Feb 17, 2007

semper gitfiscal