Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

Through this stance, you channel the quiet dignity of a circus clown in the midst of a thunderstorm.

Now our city has it's own gm_flatgrass!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

Through this stance, you channel the quiet dignity of a circus clown in the midst of a thunderstorm.

Coeus posted:

What you've made so far looks nice but you should probably add some more detail, it's kinda bland with just a ton of brown. Try adding ripples in the sand or little rocks or something.

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

I know grass is really boring and tedious to make so here's my blank grass square if anybody wants to use it.

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

mikewozere posted:

Any chance of a grass template or a sand one?

Might have a bash at an easter island head.

I provided this one a couple pages ago:

Maybe some templates should be put in the OP so people trying to make stuff don't miss them and have to make their own.

Hunkty Krunkty fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Aug 14, 2008

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

We need some legos of course:

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

JonoT45 posted:

Anybody wanna do like a furry kennel place? There should be a big smoke stack, always on, always burning...
I went on a bit of a different route with this one:

It needs to be placed so that the furry is standing on the side walk. The square part of the image should fit into a block.

EDIT: Now with assorted accessories and bones!

Hunkty Krunkty fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Aug 16, 2008

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

Shakra posted:

Alright I think I'm done updating for the night. Time to spend time with real life things.

Really sorry to bother you but some people suggested I updated mine with some stuff so I edited my post but you must've missed it. If you could update it that'd be nice but take your time, it's really not important.

Here it is again:
https://wi.somethingawful.com/4e/4eea0ae32957cfd39d0e4d1147242ddb473d10b8.png

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

neogeo0823 posted:

I wish I could remember the name of the goon who made this. :(

That would be Lego Robot who was outed as a pedophile and pretty much a huge tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunkty Krunkty
Jun 13, 2007

stevey666 posted:

However, some people began to fixate on the word "wom" at the end of the thread title. This led to an immediate influx of awful MSPaints with the word "wom" in them, and soon, wom became an almost religious obsession of many people in the thread, leading to a massive wom-related derail"

It should also be noted that this saying was beaten to death, pretty much to the point where it's horribly unfunny. I could've sworn it was probatable.