Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
This sounds like a pretty cool idea, the tower worked out really well, hopefully we'll get some more talented pixel artists on this. I'm down for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
I am going to make some people and things, so put them wherever you want. Here is the hero from the greatest work of fiction ever written, John Stalvern, with his palsma rifle:

And here is the Cyberdemon that will shoot at him

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Here's some stuff to put on the sidewalks: a Hambeast and a Hydrant.

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Can I request to have one of these on 2fort somewhere?

I'm gonna do the rest of the demons, here's an Imp and a Mancubus

Here's Archvile, he'd work best if placed on something kind of dark.

I'll keep editing this post until we hit a new page
Feel free to copy paste, or flip the Lost Souls and put as many of them as you want. Anybody else feel free to use these on any of your buildings as well. The floating ones may benefit from an added shadow.

Safety Hammer fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Aug 27, 2008

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Is there a train track template? I'm ready to make a locomotive and cars. It would have to pass through 2fort, of course.

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007

Shakra posted:

It's in the OP but here it is again

I looked at that one, I thought it was for the above ground monorail. It'll work for a regular train as well?

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Somebody made tracks but I can't find them... I can re-do them I suppose.

Edit: IF you give me a route through the city, I'll make all the necessary junctions as well.

Safety Hammer fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 27, 2008

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Just indicate a general route somewhere and I can do up the tracks. Also , and .

Safety Hammer fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 28, 2008

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007

ytisomauq posted:

Safety Hammer, that is awesome. Seeing these and the previous entries inspired me to start this:

Don't know how I am going to do the inside, but I think it might end up being like a giant "casserole" of various doom maps... It isn't 100% exact, but I hope you can visualize it.
Is that from the Crusher?
As long as the triangle steps from E1M1 of Doom 2 are in there I'll be happy.
Feel free to use any of the sprites I made so far as well.

Safety Hammer fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 28, 2008

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007

ytisomauq posted:

It's actually the secret outer area (where you can grab the shotgun) from Map01 of Doom2. The stairs are in there, I think I might modify the area so there isn't a ceiling. I think I might add different areas to add some height to the building, though. We shall see!

Ah, I knew it was familiar. I found Archvile, shouldn't he be by some zombies instead of that parking lot all by himself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Hammer
Sep 14, 2007
Alright, I'm starting on the surface track, where do I need to go from here?

I'm working on the curves now, and I need a break. This is making me go cross eyed.

Safety Hammer fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Sep 3, 2008