Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Jade Mage posted:

It's family sharing, I don't lose anything if I don't like it

You only lose nothing if your time is worthless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

If you're playing Zestiria in the hope that it will enhance Berseria for you somehow I hope you're prepared for disappointment, because boy does it not do that at all

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Magilou is the best, she's really fun to play as too

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Yeah, it's the xbox conference so they're not going to say something's coming to PS4 but if it was exclusive they'd be pretty upfront about it

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

The only one I remember is knocking that dude off the boat so hell yeah

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

There were fan patches for Zestiria and Berseria to fix the issues the ports did have but they weren't unplayable or anything

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

You can sell armor, but keep weapons

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I did the first one fine but the capua torim one is incomprehensible to my feeble mind

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

vesperia at its worst is still better than symphonia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I hope Kisara is fun to play as because once she joins my party she's never leaving it