Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I liked Symphonia so I'm going to try to enjoy Dawn of the New World as best I can come tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Well this might influence my next console choice even more. Although I'll still probably get a 360 first.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

How come there's no Monster Book in Abyss? That's dumb.

I think there is one, it's just ridiculously stupid to get and is lost forever if you miss a window.

e: whoops, I'm thinking of the collector's book.

Aurora fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 15, 2010

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I really wish I had a 360 so I could play Vesperia :negative:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Man, I hope a Wii version of Graces is released. I can't exactly shell out for a PS3 right now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I wonder which system it'll be.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Policenaut posted:

I'd much rather see a new Tales game in English on a platform that hasn't had an English Tales game yet than a re-release of a 2 year old one

Dawn of the New World doesn't count :colbert:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dumb brunette posted:

Namco may be loving Namco, but even they are not dumb enough to spend a fortune re-porting the game to a platform which has a fairly niche audience for JRPGs in the west when they've bitched nonstop about how much a localization alone is going to cost.

They wouldn't just be ruining their reputation if they did that, they'd be pretty much begging for an excuse to never localize a Tales game again, and giving themselves the means for it.

But I can't afford a PS3 and all we got was ToS2! :saddowns:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

^^^ Guess I should start looking for a job, then...

Policenaut posted:

dealwithit.gif

Hey man, one of the best Tales games was on the Gamecube. :colbert:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

hi guys I was wondering whether this game gets any fun if i decide to play it, can you help me?? i've programmed a robot to play it and so far i can't tell if the robot is having fun

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The Human Crouton posted:

My point is that I have not programmed a robot at all. I just pressed the win button, and the game beats itself. Having to actually program the game in order to win would have actually been fun.

does obtuse have a picture of you next to it in the dictionary

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I hear the game plays itself if you put it on auto

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Junpei posted:

I'm stumped on Kisara's meal. It says this:

"Leaf-Wrapped Fish
EXP Boost T
Favorite Meal Effect: Cooking Effect Duration +20%"

But... what does "T" mean? I'd understand if the letter was S, M, or L, for, Small, Medium or Large, but what could "T" stand for?

exp boost...tiny

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

can't believe i was right

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

no one cares if you double post i promise

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The Colonel posted:

the visual presentation added to the comic timing! skits do visual gags constantly! half of the most memorable gags in tales skits are those kinds of jokes!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't think anyone said it wasn't going to be a good game

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I said come in! posted:

The anime FMV cutscenes, was that artwork done by the same people who made Attack on Titan? The style looks similar.

it's not really, it's by ufotable

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

isn't that literally a tutorial when you go to get shionne's new clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

arise is ftw