Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

Late to the party, but man Tales of Vesperia is such a great game so far.

I'm in the Enduring Shrine of Zaude, which I'm starting to think may not be as close to the end as it seems. How much do I have left, sidequests aside?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

Wow. That's a lot more than I'd expected. They were using end-of-game kind of language

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

Xythar posted:

I wouldn't call Part 3 a third of the game though, it's about half the length of part 1 if that. It took me about 40 hours just to get to part 3.

What, really? I'm in Zaude at a mere 31 hours

Kegwen
Feb 22, 2003

Yeah, I managed to kill that Gigantor, but I went through most of my items in the process. I ended up running out of basically all useful items in the next room with four characters dead and, due to the water level, I was stuck. Fun times.

Fortunately, I'd saved after I beat the Gigantor. I'm heading back in now.