Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«25 »
MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Soonmot: it belatedly occurs to me that you could use Subtle Step to shift to AP15 before using Battering Ram, moving through AQ14 to avoid the githyanki while still pulling the hezrou into them. (I will say that a square like AQ14 is OK to move through, though you can't end your turn in it unless you're OK with squeezing. This is something else I should strive to be clearer on, ideally by avoiding having such "unclear" squares in the first place.)

Now for a bit of shameless self-promotion: I am recruiting for a Shadow of the Demon Lord game! It's a dark fantasy RPG with a setting that features both magic and moderately advanced technology clockwork constructs animated by souls plucked from the Underworld are a thing, as are airships and muskets along with more traditional fantasy trappings like swords and wizards! Mechanically it's a fairly simple affair, particularly when contrasted with the at times daunting epic campaign we're all playing in right now. It's also not the most popular system, to the extent that I'm not even sure the game is going to get off the ground at all. Such is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Heads up: if there's still no post by Soonmot tonight I'll NPC Taali (and have her do what I laid out earlier)!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Yes... excellent

Grimey Drawer

Go and do that for me. I should have posted but I've been fighting a sinus infection/ massiver allergy thing all week and have been unable to do much of anything because of headaches and medications

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Yes... excellent

Grimey Drawer

Hahaha, I just got home from work and finished eating and was about to post <3

sorry for making you do the extra work, MMA

Klingon w Bowl Cut
Apr 1, 2009

Q'pla!

So, for the reference of Purplie/whoever else, what square was Yuriel originally on before using Void Assumption? AO-14? I think AR-14 would be a good place if so, but go wherever you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

He was in AO13, it looks like.

«25 »