Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Never fear, friends! This isn't me leaving, this is just so I can indulge in my character gimmick and switch personas for the God Saving arc!

I would not be surprised in the lest if at least Landra is wise to this by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Does anyone have any strong objections to moving on with the game? I know the PM arcs are ongoing, but I think the important stuff has been hashed out by now. Let me know!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

No objections!

Klingon w Bowl Cut
Apr 1, 2009

Q'pla!

That works for me! Now to decide if I tell anyone about mine

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Robodog posted:

Never fear, friends! This isn't me leaving, this is just so I can indulge in my character gimmick and switch personas for the God Saving arc!

I would not be surprised in the lest if at least Landra is wise to this by now.

I figured it was part of your side plot somehow but I actually didn't expect her to switch personas again, it's been so long since the last time and she didn't show any signs of chafing under having to Hide Her True Nature etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

The side plot is tied into it for sure. And the epic level stuff, what with the apotheosis and us shipping on out to find gods for the next arc. Skylark getting her head blown off and coming back to life again all of a sudden would probably raise a question or two. New Random Person Who is Godly Already and is Besties with a Demigoddess has less of that kinda thing to worry about. But not having switched again is more a product of us having been in the summer fey land for…… 4 years now? New place, new arc, new persona!

(I think I got a good picture for the char art which influences 90% of my decision making at any one time)

«28 »