Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
tanks you fo making dis fwead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

kylejack posted:

Murderers who got a 2 month suspended jail sentence that they never served should not have tributes made about them. I know its trite to bring this up, but he should have spent 10 years in jail for this.

naw it's not trite, it's murder

that said they can still honor the achievements they feel he's made

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Paradol Ex posted:

What exactly are his achievements. He sat in the senate for a hundred years. Kudo. Can he point to anything he's done that has actually significantly helped anything?

hey man i ain't settin up the celebration just as much as you ain't

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

The Knobs posted:

i haven't updated my lf.doc file in a while, does the lf consensus hate or like Michelle Obama?

i saw Glamour magazine the other day likes her

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Paradol Ex posted:

My mom doesn't like Obama because she thinks he's a giant hen-pecked pussy and that Michelle wears the pants in the family.

My mom is awesome.

lol your mom is sexist, AWESMOE

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
mofolotopo posts are like little gems that just slip right under the radar in lf

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
hillary is gonna pop out of the coffin holding a gat and perforate those mugs

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
holy moly, i'm listening to this on NPR so i can't se it but this woman sounds absolutely sloshed

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Paradol Ex posted:

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

--- Hillary Clinton, 2008

holyshit hillary clinton is the Dark Knight
somebody start a thread in CD

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot

Paradol Ex posted:

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

--- Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama, 8-26-08

"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your stances on the issues. I realized that you're not actually Democrats. Every Democrat on this planet instinctively develops a natural ethic that embraces the interests of the majority, but you Democrats do not. You move to an area and you hope and hope until every truly viable candidate is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another topic. There is another organisation on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? Family Guy. You Democrats are a diversion, a brainless jester of this planet. You are a television show, and I am the remote."

--- Hillary Clinton to Democratic Convention, 8-26-08

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
Hillary: OK, now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but..." then you say...

Obama: ..."but what?"

Hillary: But... you already know what I'm going to tell you.

Obama: I'm not The Candidate.

Hillary: Sorry, kid. You got the gift, but it looks like you're waiting for something.

Obama: What?

Hillary: The one we've all been waiting for? Who knows.

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
aw man shut up about mccain's houses nobody gives a poop blah blah dude's got a lotta homes

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
honestly if barack is forced to fight off 100 angry virulent delegates that have been corrupted into hillary supporters it'll be the only things that will be any better than dennis's speech

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
barack obama will personally build hundreds of windmills while mccain charges at them blindly

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
are we or are we not committed to quality posting, in this thread

the following posts i feel have been pretty bad and i'd like to review tha;weltaw

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
BACRACK OBLAMMO

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
haha 10 years yeah ok

MRI chalk
Oct 22, 2005

by Peatpot
there are 2 ladders, obama