Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Duck from Mexico
Apr 13, 2007

by Ozma
Here are a a few pics of girls I've been working on recently. Not all of them are total babes, but I'm not the best looking guy myself so I think they're pretty cute :) Excuse the blurryness in some of them, I'm not a great photographer.

These two were at a BBQ my neighbor had two weeks ago. I'm fairly sure they're sisters. Definitely my favorite two of the bunch. I wonder if they'll ever be back.

I have a lot of free time, so I go for a lot of walks. These were two I saw when I was just walking around near my house. Sorry I couldn't get the face of the first one, she's average and a bit older (mid 20s).

This one had a bit of a tummy, and I'm not really into the whole skanky look, I like more innocent girls (see #1 and #2).

This one was taken at a little outdoor concert thing I went to recently. Love the skirt.

This one is from a trip to the city I made last week. Taking pictures in a city is great because you just look like a tourist taking pictures of the sights.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xpistos
Jan 4, 2008

i saw the face of god and it was beautiful
*takes pics of random girls on the street*

ah yes..this is only the beginning

Noby Goatse Boy
Mar 16, 2005

by Tiny Fistpump
it puts the lotion on its skin

Atheist Wisdom
Sep 10, 2005

by Fistgrrl
you can't get them to take pictures with you

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
if you've been "working" on them why can't you get a picture of yourself with them or something like a normal human being instead of this creepy stalker poo poo

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

:smith:.jpg

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
tell us more about that smoking guyin the last pic

Bad Crimes
Feb 29, 2008

The bible is filled with contradictions, everyone knows it!
We're going to see these same people in the newspaper in a few weeks, only crying or dead aren't we?

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
This is betsy, a barfly at my local dive. Her pussy was drier than the goby desert, but those loose lips don't tell no lies

xpistos
Jan 4, 2008

i saw the face of god and it was beautiful

Bad Crimes posted:

We're going to see these same people in the newspaper in a few weeks, only crying or dead aren't we?

:frogout:

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Neutron8omb posted:

you can't get them to take pictures with you

they are delicate flowers that must be admired from afar

until you gently caress 'em and leave 'em of course

Gandalfsbane
Jul 21, 2006

by Ozma
Assembling a dossier is all well and good, but you need to go out and actually try to get with them, man. Why not just get her name, look her up on facebook, and then talk to her by pretending to share her interests. You don't look sleazy since you already know them.

BABY FlNLAND
Mar 9, 2008

by Fistgrrl

xpistos posted:

yeah, creep, get out of our creep forum

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Bad Crimes
Feb 29, 2008

xpistos posted:

Oh, trust me, that's already destined to happen. Let me enjoy my last moments.

Duck from Mexico
Apr 13, 2007

by Ozma

Quixotic posted:

tell us more about that smoking guyin the last pic

Actually that's a funny story. After I walked on I glanced back and saw him walk over to the girl. Then they both looked at me. I think he might have used me as an opening to flirt with her. More power to him I guess :)

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
this is carol, she could hold her alcohol, took me about 6 shots and a bit of GHB to get her down for the count. A-cup tits, and cesarean scars, but she was the best of the week.

Bad Crimes
Feb 29, 2008

Diagnosed posted:

this is carol, she could hold her alcohol, took me about 6 shots and a bit of GHB to get her down for the count. A-cup tits, and cesarean scars, but she was the best of the week.

poo poo dude, you could have saved the money on the GHB. That chick, I ran into her once, those scars are from a miscarriage. If you get on the subject of babies, she starts crying, you comfort, and then you're in fields of sweet, fully-conscious sex. Demon in the sack too.

Atheist Wisdom
Sep 10, 2005

by Fistgrrl

Diagnosed posted:

this thread is my new home

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Bad Crimes posted:

poo poo dude, you could have saved the money on the GHB. That chick, I ran into her once, those scars are from a miscarriage. If you get on the subject of babies, she starts crying, you comfort, and then you're in fields of sweet, fully-conscious sex. Demon in the sack too.

boy don't you even try to run game on me, that's not how a miscarriage works

i've triggered a few, worst was on a girl 7 months in. she kept asking me to take her to the hospital because the baby was coming 'prematurely' but i knew that thing wasn't going to make it.

Bad Crimes
Feb 29, 2008

Diagnosed posted:

boy don't you even try to run game on me, that's not how a miscarriage works

i've triggered a few, worst was on a girl 7 months in. she kept asking me to take her to the hospital because the baby was coming 'prematurely' but i knew that thing wasn't going to make it.

poo poo man, that's your problem, miscarriages that belong to YOU suck. They make the chick all mopy and needing "support" and gay poo poo. Other people's miscarrages, those are GOLD. Touch that memory and you have the natural thigh spreader: sweet sorrow.

SD
Mar 24, 2001
ahhh this was funny in the beginning when it was just some guy posting pictures of "targets" (any girl he saw) but now it's all people being ironic and circle jerking like BYOB.

edit I'm saying let's all lay low until the people who really take this stuff seriously show up in greater numbers.

Bad Crimes
Feb 29, 2008

SD posted:

ahhh this was funny in the beginning when it was just some guy posting pictures of "targets" (any girl he saw) but now it's all people being ironic and circle jerking like BYOB.

sup AFC, apparently you're just intimidated by the intense sarging in this thread. Don't worry, if you get out there and work your game you can get a chick like my first real soon.

Click here for the full 583x777 image.

Hardcore Sax
Oct 11, 2004

i am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet i do not accept finity
I just autobanned from Awful Yearbook, and I deeply regret this decision.

Mr. Self Destruct
Jan 1, 2008

lary
Easy target but what the hell, it's been a while

Siphan
Jul 2, 2007

To the Cheneymobile!
Creepy Thread of the Year award... Congratulations

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Duck from Mexico posted:

Here are a a few pics of girls I've been working on recently. Not all of them are total babes, but I'm not the best looking guy myself so I think they're pretty cute :) Excuse the blurryness in some of them, I'm not a great photographer.

These two were at a BBQ my neighbor had two weeks ago. I'm fairly sure they're sisters. Definitely my favorite two of the bunch. I wonder if they'll ever be back.

I have a lot of free time, so I go for a lot of walks. These were two I saw when I was just walking around near my house. Sorry I couldn't get the face of the first one, she's average and a bit older (mid 20s).

This one had a bit of a tummy, and I'm not really into the whole skanky look, I like more innocent girls (see #1 and #2).

This one was taken at a little outdoor concert thing I went to recently. Love the skirt.

This one is from a trip to the city I made last week. Taking pictures in a city is great because you just look like a tourist taking pictures of the sights.

Aryan Supremacy

Mugabe Glasses
Apr 6, 2003

Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London

Duck from Mexico posted:

Actually that's a funny story. After I walked on I glanced back and saw him walk over to the girl. Then they both looked at me. I think he might have used me as an opening to flirt with her. More power to him I guess :)

aw this post is kinda sweet :3:

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

David Copperfield posted:

how can she smell your pua over the scent of ferret that surrounds her like the dirt around pigpen

analogy6
Jul 1, 2004

OBAMAILURE

this is Lori, I met her at the Purple Tentacle Classic Gaming Conference late last year in Moses Lake, Washington. i tried to open with a ninja joke but as it turns out i had cheese around my lips from dinner. luckily shes a kind soul and well were meeting at BURGER HUT on THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ihatesoup
Jul 25, 2008

by Fistgrrl
:milk: what the hell is wrong with you. :psyduck:

sherylcrowrules
Aug 21, 2008

by The Finn
Love dis forum.

naruto_fan1337
Jun 16, 2007

Trees Please

sherylcrowrules posted:

Love dis forum.

It's delivered with every thread.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'd share my stalker pictures here, but I feel that in doing so it would make them into the whores I fear they really are. And they are mine, and only mine. Not yours. Mine.

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008
Look at what Duck From Mexico posted in AYB today and then buy him a new account.

edit: Also, I know he broke the rules, but make him the mod of this forum.

Very Strange Things fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 26, 2008

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
i thought this thread was funny, gently caress haters.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
Ha, that is sooo creepy! Threads like these kind of scare me. I like it better when I can ignore how many hosed up people are in the world :D

A fist pumper
Oct 3, 2007

by Fragmaster

snikrepkire posted:

Look at what Duck From Mexico posted in AYB today and then buy him a new account.

edit: Also, I know he broke the rules, but make him the mod of this forum.

can i get a jpg

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
girl #3 has a pretty nice rear end bro. GJ talking to her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008

A fist pumper posted:

can i get a jpg

Just click that pic and it opens up 2200 wide.