Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
This is betsy, a barfly at my local dive. Her pussy was drier than the goby desert, but those loose lips don't tell no lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
this is carol, she could hold her alcohol, took me about 6 shots and a bit of GHB to get her down for the count. A-cup tits, and cesarean scars, but she was the best of the week.

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster

Bad Crimes posted:

poo poo dude, you could have saved the money on the GHB. That chick, I ran into her once, those scars are from a miscarriage. If you get on the subject of babies, she starts crying, you comfort, and then you're in fields of sweet, fully-conscious sex. Demon in the sack too.

boy don't you even try to run game on me, that's not how a miscarriage works

i've triggered a few, worst was on a girl 7 months in. she kept asking me to take her to the hospital because the baby was coming 'prematurely' but i knew that thing wasn't going to make it.

Diagnosed
Jul 16, 2007

by Fragmaster
heh it's been a while guys, sorry, i've got a doozy of a hit. even got some pics. I'll let this speak for itself.