Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Where the hell does NetApp keep their MIBs? I tried downloading them from the website and it was about as confusing, if not moreso, than trying to download a driver from Dell. With Cisco I was able to just download one MIB for every device they have and never have to worry about it ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Anyone had problems pulling performance statistics off of their NetApps in WhatsUp Gold? I copied the MIBs to the MIB store and have all of the right SNMP credentials, but the only thing I'm getting is interface statistics. I have nothing about memory, CPU, or disk utilization.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Does NetApp have a power consumption calculator? I can get real time readouts, but I'm looking for a nominal value.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Apparently there isn't one, but if you like tedious tables and charts then the answers can all be found here.