Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

What da fuck does that mean

Fun Shoe

The IBM N series is just a rebranded NetApp if that helps you any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

Fun Shoe

Mierdaan posted:

edit: Ed, from the credit union's mailroom just called me to let me know I have a package waiting. I told him to give it to the IT department.

:lol: You should tell him he's at the wrong address.

Janitor Prime
Jan 22, 2004

PC LOAD LETTER

Fun Shoe

Hi guys I just got 4 SSDs for my FreeNAS box. This is mainly used to server iSCSI extents to my Citrix XenServer pool and was wondering if I should setup them up in a RAIDZ configuration or a RAID 1+0. I'm just not sure which one is going to be better in this scenario. This isn't used for anything in production, just for my test lab.