Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

"Let's Not Wrestle Mt. Heart Attack" by Liars. Nearly sends me into a trance state. Which can be dangerous while driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

"Buttmachine" by That 1 Guy

Missed his concert with Buckethead around here, so I've been trying to make myself feel better.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

Black Moth Super Rainbow - "Forever Heavy" and "One Day I Had an Extra Toe"

Both make me think of Henri Matisse paintings.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

Every time I get the urge to listen to HEALTH, "Glitter Pills" gets lodged good and in there and it spikes big on my Last.FM charts.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

Antipop Consortium - "Born Electric"

It's not even the best song on Fluorescent Black. That plum goes to "Get Lite." Christ, maybe it's just the whole drat album that's good. Yeah, that's it.