Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
I'm just going to keep doing this until I get bored.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

Niggard Please posted:

What happened to the GIF with the flying head of doom?

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

JetsGuy posted:

Requesting Shanahan coming out of the flames of the Hindenberg.
okay

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

Tr33 posted:

I'm a huge Broncos fan, but this was some bullshit. That being said, I'll take it. gently caress the Chargers. You can whine all you want about how "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO!" but they did have to and San Diego should have stepped up. If they quit after a bad call then screw them. But hey they got another game to play, I'm sure San Diego will be wanting revenge. I can't wait for it!

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

Steel Angel you dummy go drink your iced tea like the bitch you are. :mad:

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

seniorservice posted:

He has to be the most self-loathing Chargers fan ever.

"Yeah sure we got totally hosed, but I'm sure it was our fault somehow let me think here hmmmmmmmm"
Well, blown calls are kind of part of the game. I could complain about a couple today, not quite on this level of egregiousness, but eh v:unsmith:v

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Jack in the Box iced tea sucks :(
On further review it is ruled delicious.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Manas you are now my arch enemy.
Why, do you have a liberal arts degree?

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

SteelAngel2000 posted:

If the Chargers get into the playoffs and Hocculi refs one of their games, I will be pissed beyond all measures
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

Kim Jong Il posted:

This reasoning isn't very good. I don't think Hochuli is horrible, but it's clear that half of SAS worships the man because of his build when he's never shown himself to be a particularly great referee.
The reason Hochuli has worked so many playoff games is because he has consistently been rated very high by the NFL, which has shown him to be a great referee.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

Hagetaka posted:

Honestly I like him because he's capable of a coherent ruling explanation, the sideshow stuff is just lagniappe
Hochuli and Mike Carey are by far the best in the NFL at that.

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

UPPITY NIGGARD posted:

We don't have those in Denver :smith:
You'll have to settle for just below the surface racial tension and rampant homophobia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

pasaluki posted:

And the Democratic convention
that's what i was talking about