Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Upturned Plug
Feb 1, 2008

don't step on me!

luscious posted:

I think that this image will work really well but I have no idea how to go about actually doing this stuff:

Done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upturned Plug
Feb 1, 2008

don't step on me!

PepperSinclaire posted:

Original

Katy Perry?

Upturned Plug
Feb 1, 2008

don't step on me!
So many of these now look like girls I've met or seen at one point in time or another. I thought I'd give this another go, it's too much fun.

Original:

Upturned Plug
Feb 1, 2008

don't step on me!

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Not only is this amazing, it looks almost exactly like my friend's 14-year-old cousin. He showed up to said friend's wedding rehearsals wearing makeup and a pink hoodie, and, at first, everyone assumed it was the girlfriend of the older cousin. Oops!