Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

Gotta' nuke something.

I went with the opposite end of the "modern girl" spectrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

Gotta' nuke something.

Krusty Krab posted:

this looks awesome, do you have the original?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

Gotta' nuke something.

Yip Yips posted:

Do you know the title or artist of this, by chance?

"Portrait of Julia Foster Ward", by Jules Joseph Lefebvre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Joseph_Lefebvre

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

Gotta' nuke something.

Mitthrawnuruodo posted:

I hate to post without giving a contribution - I'm dodgy at Photoshop, but I'd like to propose an idea that doesn't seem to have been done yet. Perhaps someone photoshop the scene make-up onto a bust? I know the David statue was done, but I'd love to see it on something like this:

Edit: That is a bust of Caesar Augustus (aka Octavian), first Roman Emperor, for the detail fans.

Off topic, but I had to do it when I saw that pic. Painted "joker" bust from Tim Burton's Batman.