Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

:eng101: or :swoon: could be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Raere posted:

This thread is going to keep going until every emotion is mentioned so why don't you just do 'em all.

Specifically, :frogsiren:

THE OP posted:

Keep in mind that Solidworks is parametric, meaning geometric, so some of the weirder ones, like :frog: would be very difficult to do without a surface-based modeling program (like Alias, which I don't have and also suck at).

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Tekninja posted:

Destroy them!

Holy poo poo. This is amazing.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

:eng101: and :science: are now the wallpapers on my two computers. Thank you, you glorious bastards.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Miau posted:

I've gotta disagree... It was upon viewing his rendering that I realized for the first time that they were wearing tinfoil hats, and weren't just frumpy old paranoid ladies with beehive hair. :v:

Was the fact that the emoticon is called : tinfoil : too much to grasp as well?
:tinfoil:

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Miau posted:

I am gurl, how I use Interweb??? :haw:

Huh what do you know, I am too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Miau posted:

It's 9.95 for somebody else's custom title.
So if they bought it for me twice it'd be 19.90.
Which I think is close enough to 20 dollars to count.
:v:
I think you should keep it since it suits you perfectly, looking at some of your posts. And anyway, I saw someone else with the sun guy avatar.

F.E.: I didn't buy it for you, btw.