Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

What should i know before i play Shin Megami Tensei:Nocturne ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

McKracken posted:

I'm trying to play Persona 4 and I was really liking the game until I got to the first dungeon...

Can someone give me some tips because if I die after spending another 2 hours replaying the dungeon for the 3rd time I'm going to punt my PS3.

I'm attacking whatever weaknesses I can but that doesn't seem to matter. Most enemy attacks do vicious amounts of damage and despite all the leveling I'm doing it doesn't seem to have any impact on either my defense or attack power. By the 5th floor of the drat castle I'm all out of healing items, revive items and stuff that restores soul points. Some of the enemies don't appear to have a weakness.

Am I doing something wrong or is the game just that loving hard because I don't have the patience for this.

Did you buy new armor at all ? I think the best thing that Daidara has is chain mail. Also for the Boss level up slime until it learns red wall at level 4 and resist physical at level 7.Get an Ukobach(level it up to level 7 so it can learn resist fire) get an Angel do a triple fusion and get those skills onto an Oberon. :) The boss is tough as hell but it'll get easier as you level up.

fit em all up in there fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 9, 2009

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Holistic Detective posted:

Decided to take a break from Skyrim to finally finish off my much neglected playthrough of New Vegas, is there anything worth knowing ahead of time about the DLC or a recommended order to go through them in? Playing on the Xbox if it makes any difference.

After you complete either Honest Hearts,Old World Blues or Lonesome Road, you can go back to the areas after you finish the DLC. But you can not go back after you complete Dead Money. So make sure you do everything that you can before you leave.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Picked up Tales of The Abyss for the 3DS today. Anything important I should know before I start playing ?

fit em all up in there fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Feb 15, 2012

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

What should I know before I play Devil Survivor 2 ?