Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Ravenfood posted:

Two new games for me here:

Rebel Galaxy
and Satellite Reign. Anything I should know about either?

Satellite Reign - this may be pretty obvious but when you get let into the main "world" your first goal should just be to unlock all the fast travel and hack all the ATMs. You'll be able to do most of them before going to missions, and I think most or all of the missions for each zone come from hacking fast travel points.

I run a "one of each" team and am not sure if that's even optional, but I would prioritize the various "open door" talents on each relevant character: hacking, circuit breach or whatever, and global scan.

I'm not sure what the right idea is for the Sniper but boosting stealth and the sword attack is a lot of fun.

It looks like Syndicate but plays a lot more like Commandos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Anything for Elex? Having memories of Risen where bad choices can kinda screw you.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

CuddleCryptid posted:

- The only way to regenerate health is by doing finishing moves.
I think defeating enemies gives health but it's much less.

Other Sifu:

- Strongly consider not using the shortcuts you unlock unless you just want to practice on a boss. Unless you are a "SL1 Dark Souls" person you want the shrine upgrades and skipping to a boss usually only provides one.

- Also, work on your score because the highest score upgrade option (the red ones) is hugely beneficial in getting fights ended, which ultimately is your goal: beating the poo poo out of everyone.

- Bosses, at least the first 4, are in some ways technique (ie "learn gud") checks. The second boss, for example, is very easy once you get dodge-parries down (he keeps swinging the stick at your head so time the ducks), and if you've invested anything into the "gain focus from parry" red skill you can quickly rebuild your focus bar for easy damage.