Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Suikoden
For the love of god, don't step on the old mans grass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
If FFT is too hard, just break it open using the JP scroll glitch.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197339/18561

So what if your black mage can use Flare before the third fight of the first chapter? It's not like he can cast it more than once per battle with such low MP anyway.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Final Fantasy 12
-Get a guide ASAP, you can stupidly miss the end treasure by picking up normal treasure.
-This game can be easily broken. Try to get the side summon partway through the game, the rest is cake.
-The plot is retarded, don't waste your time with this game.
-Do not persue Lu Bu the T-rex.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Any words of advice for Jade Empire?

I have both a gamepad and a keyboard but I'm not sure which one is the more fulfilling to use. Also any sort of game hints I should know would be really appreciated.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Does anyone have any words for Kingdom Hearts 3ds? There seems like so much to take in all at once. Do I blow spirit money on lovely spirit levels or just wait til I get can everyone to A class and then blow all my mats on that one?