Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoked
Apr 3, 2007

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed 2 right now, and I was wondering if you're able to collect feathers and scan glyphs after you've beaten the game or should I take care of all that before I get to the last segments?

For reference, I just completed DNA Sequence 9, so there looks to be about 3 sequences left and I haven't spoiled the ending for myself, so I have no idea what happens once you complete the sequences.

I'm just seeing if I should plan for this since the platinum trophy seems pretty easy to get with this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoked
Apr 3, 2007

Der Kyhe posted:

The absolute point of no return is after starting the first mission in the last sequence, although if you have the DLC sequences (12,13?) you probably want to do the collecting stuff before starting them.

Edit: You also can continue playing after the last sequence in free roam mode, but if you want everything to tie up nicely in the end, you have to do it before starting the first mission of seq 14.

Would you say the DLC is worth the money? I've been really impressed with how much the game improved from the first one, so I wouldn't mind paying a little bit to get more out of the current story if it's good.

Yoked
Apr 3, 2007

Thanks for all the advice. I guess I will pick up the DLC especially since I plan to play Brotherhood once it drops in price.